Something NEW for Wednesdays!

The rumors are true—there will be no October Paper Wishes catalog!

To bring you even more new products and ideas AND to make it easier for you to shop, Paper Wishes is  excited to announce we’ll be adding NEW items every week! Just look for:

whatsnewwednesday

• Every Wednesday, we’ll be adding fabulous & creative new items to our site for you to shop anytime!

• Now, you don’t have to wait for a new catalog—just visit us every Wednesday to see the latest arrivals.

• “What’s NEW Wednesday” kicks off on this coming Wednesday, October 5th so be sure to come back & join us in one week to discover what’s new including new cutting dies from Hot Off The Press, new Thanksgiving stamps and lots more!

5354-cat

Just one of our new dies available on October 5th!

hdr_5354-sccd1a

Designed by Susan Cobb

Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you this coming Wednesday!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Don’t forget! Follow us on Facebook & sign up for our Inspired weekly newsletter to get the latest from Paper Wishes!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

29 Responses to “Something NEW for Wednesdays!”

1. Debbie Vasel says:

Wow, this is exciting since I do all my shopping online. Now I can see every week what’s new. Perfect!

2. Norma says:

Great! can’t wait to see what everyone has come up, I’m always looking for fresh ideas and new craft supplies.

3. Diane Lynne Clemen says:

I will admit that I will miss the catalogue. Is this just for October or will ALL the catalogues no longer be made? I keep all my catalogues for reference for all the projects that are in them.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Right now, it’s just for October! 🙂 We’re still looking into various options for future catalogs.

• Marie Mar says:

I never look at the catalog, because I have poor eye sight and the print is so small and everything scrambled together. If you made it bigger (larger pages), it would be so much better. Just display your best things in it. I do all my looking and buying on your website.

4. Sharon Perehudoff says:

I’m also exciting and can’t wait for next Wednesday to come around.. also I do all my online shopping and love every thing that I get from PaperWishes. Have a wonderful weekend to you all over at PaperWishes.

5. Jackie Garlitz says:

So happy to see this. I get so anxious waiting for the new catalogs. I love being able to buy all the new stuff right away!

6. Valerie Breingan says:

Wonderful this will be fun

7. Fern nissenbaum says:

Oh sad day……????
    The one thing I loved about Paper Wishes, is that I had a real paper catalog to browse through, and dog ear the pages of my wish list. I also loved copying the examples that I saw in the catalog.
    When ones shopes through a web site, generally one needs to know what they’re looking for, to search for. In comparison, whilst one peruses a catalog, they are able to discover items which theyve never dreamed of.
    I’m guessing that this is an end of an era. It’s a pity.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Thank you for commenting, Fern! One of the things we are excited about is that you’ll be able to visit the “What’s NEW Wednesday” section, and still see everything displayed similarly to a catalog! Projects too! And there will be brand new items to discover each week. We hope you’ll visit and give it a try!

• Fern nissenbaum says:

Would one be able to revisit past What’s New Wednesday’s listings? Also, will there be a feature whereby we can put our favourites on the wish list? Of course I’m going to try it! Where else would I get my crafty goodies? Will the VIP program still be in effect?

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Yes, you’ll be able to look back through past “What’s NEW Wednesdays” and add any items you like to your wish list! And the VIP program is still active & in full force! 🙂

• Marie Mar says:

I think this idea is a very good one 🙂

• Kimberly says:

I love that you’re always changing it up and staying relevant, moving with technology and all that. And I’m sure the catalogs are pretty pricey to print. I hope you will continue to print catalogs in the future. I get a lot of inspiration from your catalogs, and there’s so much PaperWishes product in my craft room it’s difficult to find room for my laptop and still have space to work on my projects – I never have that problem with your catalogs!

Please, o Please, let this just be a one-time experiment …
      Your loving loyal customer,
      Kym

• Michelle Gustafson says:

We’re so happy that our catalogs have been such a source of inspiration to you. We are still looking into options for our future catalogs—I’ll be sure to pass your comments along! Thanks, Kym! 🙂

8. Kathy Brubaker says:

I love this New Snowflake Die, it is perfect for a quick but beautiful Christmas Card. Looking forward to Wednesdays now.

9. Judy Swarens says:

I’m also going to miss the catalog – which I mark up with things to add to my wish list. Guess I will keep the last one and check in on Wednesdays for any new items. Love your products.

10. Marge Burns says:

Sounds great.

11. Jo-Anne Weinberg says:

Gee I would be sorry if there were no more catalogs. Perhaps you could reduce them to twice a year rather than 4 times a year? Also whenever I order stuff I don’t need a catalog. That would cut down on the catalogs distributed I find them helpful when I can’t find exactly what I’m looking for online and although I use the wishlist, they are helpful keeping track of things that I might want. But I guess I must change with the times.

12. Paula says:

I look forward to this new feature, but hope catalogs aren’t being discontinued. I do most of my shopping online, but what if I should not have online access for awhile? What if I am without a working computer for awhile? I’d want to be able to order from the catalog as I used to. I always keep them to refer to from my reading chair. If it’s too costly to produce, why not cut back by not including one in every single order? I always save my catalog until the next one comes out, yet every time I place an order–and I order a LOT–there is another one included in the box.

13. Dorothy F says:

Would you consider the option of signing up for a paper catalog? I also mark things in the paper catalog that I am interested in. I definitely am not a fan of “on-line” catalogs from any websites I have seen.

14. Pat says:

Is this the complete end of catalogs? Will there still be seasonal catalogs? I go through my catalogs many times and find new things I want every time.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

Right now this is just for October as we are still looking into other possible options for our catalog. 🙂

15. Elise says:

Love this idea. Catalog takes way too much time and the only thing I do like is the ideas for cards that are in there. So can’t we have both?

• Michelle Gustafson says:

We will absolutely still include project ideas and inspiration in “What’s NEW Wednesday!” So yes, you can have both! 😉