SNEAK PREVIEW: Coming Up On What’s NEW Wednesday!

Hey everyone! I hope you’ve all been enjoying What’s NEW Wednesday! It’s been so exciting having brand new goodies to check out each week, so I thought I’d share just a few of my favorites that will be coming up this Wednesday (just two more days!)

First off is this super handy magnetic case from ArtBin! We know that it’s all too easy to cut yourself while using a craft knife or changing blades (once Susan even had to get stitches!) This case lets you have your tools handy and in place—while keeping your fingers safe. The bottom of the case is magnetic, keeping retractable pen knives, blade refills, pins & other metal items perfectly in place!

Another great find this week is the new Spectrum Noir™ Video Tutorial DVD from Crafter’s Companion! In addition to their alcohol markers, Spectrum Noir™ has recently released watercolor and glitter markers. This fun DVD shows you how to use them all! Blending, shading, watercolor effects and more—it’s all right here!

And while you still have your markers out…

You can also combat the symptoms of “Early Onset Holiday Stress Disorder” (yes, I made that up) by diving into one of these wonderful, brand new coloring books from our friends at Fox Chapel!

Chalk Style Holiday Coloring Book

Click here to buy!

I LOVE this coloring book! It features stunning artwork ready to color with your favorite markers or pencils (and plenty of samples for you to reference) plus there are quotes and areas for journaling! Use this book to document all your favorite 2016 holiday memories—colored by you!

silent-night

Sample Coloring Page

Here’s another unique one—Color Me A Quote features TONS of beloved quotes from Einstein to Shakespeare and from Hepburn to Bowie! They’re beautiful, fun-to-color designs! This would be a fabulous gift for anyone who enjoys coloring!

Click to buy!

Click here to buy!

4011444-sample

Sample Coloring Page

And lastly—who doesn’t love kittens!? If you’re a cat lover or know someone who is, pick up this coloring book that’s filled to the brim with adorable kittens in lots of sweet themes!

pw_16oct19wnw-4011445

Click here to buy!

cat-coloring

Sample Coloring Page

We are having so much fun finding the best new items for you every week! Come back in just 2 days to see these items and many more! Have you found any What’s NEW Wednesday favorites yet? Let us know in the comments below!

Michelle Gustafson

Paper Wishes Blog

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

14 Responses to “SNEAK PREVIEW: Coming Up On What’s NEW Wednesday!”

1. Debbie says:

Each and every Wednesday has great products as Paper Wishes ALWAYS does!!!!

2. Diane says:

Really lovin the Chalk Style Holiday coloring book. Would love to get this maybe for a late B-day gift or early Christmas. Very cool.

3. Valerie Breingan says:

OMGOSH the Teacup kittens are simply precious.

4. Diane Lynne C. says:

Thanks for the sneak peak. I have yet to try any coloring book. Sooner or later, I’ll give it a try. One of these may be the one to try.

5. Cynthia S says:

Thanks for sharing early! I especially love the Chalk-Style Holiday colouring book. Another beautiful way to use my Spectrum Noir pencils and pens!

6. Sharon Perehudoff says:

Wow! Really glad that you have stuff for Wednesday now, really love every thing that is being shown. Thanks to every one at PaperWishes for making card making, scrapbook easier to make wonderful projects. So happy that I found your site wish I would have found years ago.

Great Job everyone always a pleasure seeing what is knew for Wednesdays. Love every thing.

• Michelle Gustafson says:

I’m so glad you you found Paper Wishes too!!! And we’re happy you’re enjoying shopping new products each week! Thanks for your kind words! 🙂

7. Glo says:

Oh WOW!
    I like the teacup kittens. Thank you for the sneak-peek!

8. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your
    efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thanks once again.