Beautiful Embossing Folders

Hello everyone! Today I have some gorgeous embossing folders from Crafters Companion to share with you.

The Country Garden Embossing Folder looks so sweet when painted with Citrus Green, Coral Calypso and Peony Pink Nuvo Embellishment Mousse. After covering the card with peach paper from Charming Paper Pack, I used a cotton swab to paint each embossed image (it was quicker than you think) and added some Gold Dust Stickles™ Glitter Glue to the centers of a few flowers. Wrap the card front with peach and green sheer ribbons from Mystic Garden Ribbon Set, hang a tag from Tiny Tags & Little Labels Cutting Die Set under the knot and place “Hello” Everyday Greetings Dazzles™ 3-Pack on the tag.

For a completely different look, I embossed black cardstock with the Regency Swirls Embossing Folder and used a Mini Ink Blending Tool to rub Indian Gold Mousse over the embossed surface.

I covered my card with Metallic Gold Paper, glued the embossed paper to the left and added some sparkle with Black Jewel Border Dazzles™. Lightly sand a large Butterflies Foiled Fancies™ and glue to the card front. Embellish with Black Jewel Dazzles™ and place Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles below.

This is the Ornate Lace Embossing Folder with Royal Aubergine Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, which is a deep royal purple. Beautiful!

This is the English Rose Embossing Folder with Pure Platinum Nuvo Embellishment Mousse which looks like antique silver. So elegant!

And finally, here is Regency Swirls Embossing Folder with Cornflower Blue Nuvo Embellishment Mousse. The swirls are so versatile and the blue is such a rich color!

That’s all for today! Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

14 Responses to “Beautiful Embossing Folders”

1. Kathy Serrahn says:

Beautiful projects

2. Valerie Breingan says:

I have this embossing folder,Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration.

3. Evelyn Coup says:

where can I buy the wild rose embossing folder byLeNae Gerig”s and how much. It is so beautifull.Do not know the numbers and etc.

4. Sharon Perehudoff says:

Wow! LeNae this is a great blog love the new mousse and embossing folders. Wow! I’m very impressed you done a wonderful job. Now got to put in a order very soon to get these products.

5. Barb Nic says:

I have accumulated several embossing folders (mainly parts in kits) but I have no machine to run them through and I doubt if my husband will ever let me get one. Is there any way you can think of to help my use them?

• LeNae Gerig says:

I have heard (but never tried) that you can use a rolling pin to simulate the rollers on a die cut machine. Paper goes in the folder, close folder and then roll the pin over folder with lots of pressure.

6. Carol Jones says:

So beautiful! I love it all. These are definitely going on my wish list!

7. Lois John says:

Beautiful!!

8. Diane Lynne C. says:

I love Crafter’s Companion. I have a lot of their dies but none of their embossing folders. I hope you carry more of their products, especially their Christmas cutting dies. I have seen some of their 2017 collections and it is gorgeous.

9. Patricia Wilson says:

Wow, awesome embossing folders and great inspiration ideas! I really have to utilize my embossing folders more and your ideas certainly want me to.

10. Mary Castell says:

Your examples are magnificent. Don’t know about the mousse YET. I have a collection of Inca Gold pots. Would they do just as well?

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Mary, initially I thought they might be the same, but the mousse is much softer and I think, more easily blended.

11. Maria Rodriguez says:

I really must have at least the one with the rose is beautiful