Pop It Up

Hello everyone! With two birthday parties to attend this week, I have birthday cards on my mind. That’s why I was so happy to have 2 new Stampendous Cutting Dies cross my desk yesterday!

The first is Fran’s Pop-Up Die Set which paired well with Pretty Poppies Cling Rubber Stamp Set and Pretty Poppies Cutting Die Set.

CARD FRONT

I created a custom card size by folding 5″x11″ lavender Pastel Cardstock in half and lining with both purple swirl paper from Bohemian Dreams Paper Pack and 4″x10″ teal Pastel Cardstock that I die cut with Fran’s Pop-Up Die Set.

INSIDE

I colored the poppies with Purple and Yellow Spectrum Noir ™Pen Sets and the vase with Green and Turquoise Spectrum Noir™ Pen Sets. I glued the vase to the bottom pop-up and blossoms to the tabs above.

I Colored the leaves with  Green Spectrum Noir™ Pens and glued them to the card back, among the blossoms. Then I added Card Greetings Dazzles™ Stickers and some sparkle with Mixed Berry Sequin Tin.

Here is a great video from Stampendous:

Want even more Pop-Up options? Fran’s Pop’cessories Die Set is packed with more tools to make Pop-Ups, Boxes, Bobblers, Stands and Hinges.

This cute Pop-Up Box fits perfectly into a 5″x6 1/2″ card, covered with Hopscotch Paper Pack. I colored the lion Party Animals Dazzles™ Sticker with Yellow, Red and Turquoise Spectrum Noir™ Pens.

Fran’s Pop’cessories Die Set also includes a Hinge feature that allows for images to be mounted inside of the Pop-Up Box.

There is also a cutting die to make a stand for images. How cute to make place cards and party decorations!

Here is another great Stampendous video:

I recommend checking out both of these Stampendous Cutting Dies! They make creating fun Pop-Up cards easy. Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

11 Responses to “Pop It Up”

1. Patricia Perkins says:

I just love the pop up card, it is so beautiful!

2. Faye Thompson says:

Love!

3. Carol Jones says:

These Dies are very cool! I love pop up cards!

4. Joyce Brady says:

I have this die for Pop Ups! Reminds me to get it out and use it again. Thanks.

5. Natalie says:

LeNae, absolutely gorgeous cards! Can’t wait to try the pop up dies. Thank you!

6. Nancy Garrison says:

Would appreciate in depth instructions. I have the dies.

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Nancy, I believe you will find what you’re looking for if you click on the links for the dies. It will take you to the product pages and when you see the projects, click on those for supply list and instructions.
      LeNae

7. Bonnie Deibel says:

Great pop-up cards! Where can a person find all the animals you’re showing with these cards?

8. Diane Lynne says:

I love Pop-Up cards. They are one of my favorite interactive cards. They are well received by family and friends.

9. Linda says:

Love your cards, and the included instructional videos were very helpful. Fran has done some amazing paper engineering, and her cards are inspirational. Thanks for including these videos.