Quick & Easy Christmas Cardmaking

Hi everyone! It’s officially fall and time to turn my attention to Christmas Cards! I don’t know about you, but I’m a fan of the Quick & Easy Christmas card that has lots of WOW!

This sparkly snowflake card is made using Winter’s Butterfly Paper Pack, Ribbon Set, White Jewel Dazzles™ Stickers, Black Tiny Christmas Words Dazzles™ Stickers, Paper House Home For Christmas Merry Laser Cut Card Pack and Cosmic Shimmer Lavender Glitter Kiss.

Here’s a little tip for you when using the Merry Laser Cut Card Topper. I placed it on white cardstock then covered it with the Cosmic Shimmer Lavender Glitter Kiss. I used several coats of glitter to cover snowflakes and found that after removing the Snowflake Laser Cut piece, I really liked the stenciled image that was left behind! So I made a card with it!

Once again, I used Winter’s Butterfly Paper Pack,  Ribbon Set and then I added some  Fuchsia Jewel Dazzles™ Stickers and Birthday Greetings Dazzles™ Stickers for the winter birthdays in my family.

10 Minute Cards:

Here are a few more examples of Quick & Easy Cards. I love these colorful little note cards and I paired them with 26 Christmas Metal Stencils Value Pack and Silver Chrome, Lavender, Sky Blue, Sea Green and Sahara Gold Glitter Kiss! Because Glitter Kiss dries so fast, I was able to make each card in 10 minutes or less! No Kidding!

I would suggest using Stencil Tape to keep things in place and masking off unwanted areas of the metal stencils.

Here is a little video from Creative Expressions that has lots of helpful tips for using Glitter Kiss.

That’s all for today. Enjoy your day and be sure to leave time to make something pretty. Happy Crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

8 Responses to “Quick & Easy Christmas Cardmaking”

1. Robyn Turnbull says:

Thanks Again LeNae. Another hit & the tutorial for Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Kiss makes me want to get that project soon, and start my Christmas Cards.

Robyn

2. Pat Smith says:

Thanks so much, LaNae. Quick and easy but very pretty — my favorite combination!

3. Christi L Steinbeck says:

Quick but very beautiful!

4. Diane Lynne C. says:

Love the laser card packs. It’s a hit forme.

5. Marie Mar says:

I like these but still have stuff left over from the last two Christmases. I have vowed to use it this Christmas so I can get new stuff next year without feeling guilty 🙂

6. Carol Jones says:

Gorgeous product LeNae! Can’t wait to try it. Thanks for letting us see it in action!

7. Joyce Brady says:

Quick and easy is my style. Can’t wait to try this. Thanks LeNae.

8. Norma says:

Your cards are always so beautiful. Can’t wait to get the laser cards and Glitter kiss, making Christmas cards so much easier. Thanks LeNae