Today I’m sharing with you an incredible card from designer Teresa Welch (and I’m pretty certain that incredible is the only kind of card that woman makes!) It was featured on our webisode back in January – take a look!
- Emma’s Garden Double-Sided Scrapbooking Papers (link)
- Dark brown cardstock (link)
- Emma’s Flower Garden Dazzles™ Stickers (link)
- Heart Triple Easel Die-Cut Cards (link)
- 5 mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- 3 mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- For the card: Place your large base with the fold at the top. Glue 4 3/8″x2 5/8″ Emma’s Garden tan diamonds paper centered on 4½”x2¾” dark brown cardstock. Glue to the large base along the upper fold. Place 4 3/8″ Dazzles™ border across the tan diamonds paper ¼” from the top. Cover the inside with Emma’s Garden brown diamonds paper.
- Place your medium base with the fold at the top and cover the inside with brown diamonds paper. Place your small base with the fold at the top and cover the inside with brown diamonds paper. Glue the bottom edge of the medium base centered along the bottom edge inside the large base. Glue the small base centered along the bottom edge inside the medium base.
- Place a corner flower Dazzles™ on the Emma’s Garden papers shown. Cut along the Dazzles™ edges as shown and glue to the lower right corner. Back the single flower Dazzles™ as shown and place on the lower left. Foam tape a 5/8″ Dazzles™ flower centered near the bottom edge as shown.
- For the large heart: Cover the large heart die-cut with dark brown cardstock. Trace the large heart pattern onto Emma’s Garden teal floral paper. Cut out and glue to the center. Back the flower Dazzles™ shown with Emma’s Garden papers and glue as shown. Place “hello friend” Dazzles™ across the center. Place the pearls on the flower centers as shown, and set aside.
- For the medium heart: Cover the medium heart die-cut with dark brown cardstock. Trace the medium heart pattern onto Emma’s Garden tan diamonds paper. Cut out and glue to the center. Back the Dazzles™ rose with Emma’s Garden papers and glue as shown. Place two small Dazzles™ flowers and pearls as shown, and set aside.
- For the small heart: Cover the small heart die-cut with dark brown cardstock. Trace the small heart pattern onto Emma’s Garden pink floral paper. Cut out and glue to the center. Back the 1¾”x7/8″ Dazzles™ flower with Emma’s Garden papers and glue at the lower right. Place Dazzles™ “thinking of you,” small flowers, and the pearls as shown.
- Assembly: Glue the bottom of the small heart aligned with the matching point on the front of the small card base front. Close the medium base and glue the bottom of the medium heart aligned with the front medium card base, making sure the small heart is covered when the card is closed. Repeat to glue the large heart in place, making sure it covers the other hearts. Fold each base to display the card as shown.
Honestly, I am really impressed with this card as it is so lovely, but the supply list is still so short! Sometimes, gorgeous paper and some coordinating Dazzles™ are all it takes! Teresa herself designed these adorable Triple Heart Easel Cards and now you’ll have two different ways to make them! The card above was created using the Heart Triple Easel die-cut card package below. These come in a pack of three, and are SO MUCH FUN because you dive right in and start decorating. It’s instant gratification – who doesn’t love that?!
But! Sometimes we dream of making a black card. Or a pink card. Or any color besides white! So in one week, our Summer 2015 Paper Wishes catalog will feature several new templates including Hot Off The Press’ new Heart Triple Easel Card Template, making it simple to create these magnificent cards in any color!
As I said before, this template will be available when our new catalog comes out next Friday. But do you know what I really don’t like? When somebody shows me something that I can’t buy yet. So frustrating! But don’t worry friends, I’ve got you covered! Today I found a sneaky way for you to get this template before it’s released, and two more, below!
This bundle of items is already available on the Paper Wishes website! Mysterious circumstances perhaps, but it’s there for you to take a look! The Star Triple Easel Card Template you see above is equally amazing, and the Center Step Card Template is a best-seller that’s already available. I hope you find this cardmaking project as awesome as I do! May it inspire you to create one of your own! Have a wonderful weekend!
Paper Wishes Blog