By: Susan Cobb
"I punched 1/4" circles from holographic paper to embellish the circles and stars background paper. I cut strips of red and silver holographic paper to create an eye-catching frame for the stamped words on the front. Double sided adhesive squares work especially well to adhere the holographic paper, or use a glue stick."
- Rock On Paper Pack
- Rock On Ribbon set
- Silver Holographic Ripple
- Red Holographic Ripple
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card
- Birthday Greetings Stamp set
- Acrylic block
- Guacamole ColorBox Limited Edition Chalk ink pad
- Classic Chalk Pencils
- 1/4" circle punch
- Zots™ adhesive dots
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with silver holographic ripple paper. Cut a 6”x4 5/8” blue circles and stars paper and glue centered to the silver card front. Cut a 6”x1/2” strip of silver holographic and glue across the center of the blue paper.
- Stamp “eat cake” on tan textured paper with guacamole ink and trim into a 2 1/4" square. Glue centered to a 3” square green stars/circles paper. Cut 1/4" wide strips of red holographic paper and cut the pieces to fit around the words to form a frame. Glue strips in place. Cut 1/8” wide silver holographic strips to fit across the top and bottom of the frame and glue in place. Glue to the right side of the card overlapping the silver strip.
- Color in the letters of the word “eat” with the crimson pastel pencil. Tie a bow and Zot near the words as shown. Punch 1/4" holographic circles and glue to the background of the card front as shown.
- Cut a 6 1/2"x1 1/2" green circles and stars paper and glue centered across the inside. Stamp the message on tan textured paper and trim to a 2 3/4" square. Mat on red holographic with 1/8” borders. Glue to the inside overlapping the green paper. Cut 1/8” wide silver strips to fit across the top and bottom of the paper square and glue in place. Zot knotted ribbon as shown. Embellish the green strip with punched holographic circles.