By: Susan Cobb
Tangerine 3-D Papier Tole Foil Die-Cuts are perfect for creating beautiful embellishments for a card that’s quick and easy. Use your X-acto® knife to easily place Jewel Dazzles™ on the die-cuts.
- Grapefruit Paper Pack
- Grapefruit Ribbons Set
- Tangerine 3-D Papier Tole
- Grapefruit Die-Cuts
- Black Jewel Dazzles™
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Foam Tape
- Fine tip black pen or computer printer
- X-acto® knife
- Font: Gasoline Alley
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with black textured paper trimming the edges even with the card. Cut a 6 1/4"x4 3/4" orange/pink/black striped paper and glue centered to the card front. Cut a 6 1/2"x1” bright pink textured paper strip and mat long sides on black textured paper with 1/16” borders. Glue across the card front, 2 3/4" from the top. Cut a 6 1/2” length of 3/8” wide black/pink stitched grosgrain ribbon and glue centered across the bright pink textured paper.
- Punch out the images for the flower with swirls embellishment from the papier tole sheet. Foam tape each image according to number over its matching design. Glue the embellishment over the left side of the bright pink paper strip on the card front, leaving the swirl on the lower right unglued.
- Punch out the two pink/orange (large and small) matching butterflies and foam tape angled to the upper right side of the card front as shown. Use your scissors to clip the center of the outer portion of the lower right swirl on the papier tole embellishment, leaving the swirl intact. Punch out the small orange and pink tag from the Grapefruit Die-Cuts sheet. Write or print “hello” centered on the tag. Thread the tag onto the swirl through the cut area, then glue in place.
- Use black/pink stitched grosgrain ribbon to tie a bow and Zot over the length of ribbon on the paper strip as shown. Embellish the die-cuts with Black Jewel Dazzles™.
- Cut a 6 1/2"x1” orange/pink/black striped paper and mat the long sides on black textured paper with 1/16” borders. Glue centered across the inside. Punch out the orange rectangle die-cut with black scalloped edge and write or computer print message centered on it. Glue centered over the matted strip. Zot a black/pink bow to the upper left corner of the orange rectangle. Punch out an extra artwork circle from the papier tole sheet and foam tape centered to the decorative corner of the die-cut. Embellish with Black Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.