“Make A Wish” card
By: LeNae Gerig
Embellish folded paper flowers with silk flower and/or brad centers. To make the paper petals more visible, ink the edges to catch their detail.
- Icy Rainbow Creative Pack (link)
- Fold-It Flips Template (link)
- Earths Palette Creative Kit (link)
- Mini white rick rack (available in Chocolate Ribbon Set) (link)
- Navy blue inkpad (link)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Cotton swab
- Place the card fold at the top. Cut a 6 1/4” x 4 3/4” rectangle of blue/purple patterned paper with white swirls. Trace the Pinwheel shape onto lavender tapestry paper. Fold and secure a purple flower at the center with a blue mini brad. Secure to the top left corner of the paper rectangle.
- Trace a Bubble Whirl shape onto lavender paper. Apply blue ink to the edges of the unfolded Bubble Whirl shape. Let ink dry and fold shape. Secure purple mini Flower Brad Buddie® with a blue mini brad and secure folded flower below the Pinwheel flower. Trace a Starflower shape onto dark lavender paper, cut out and fold. Glue to the right of the first 2 flowers. Secure a purple flower brad and purple mini Flower Brad Budde® to the right of the paper flowers.
- Glue the paper rectangle to the card front. Glue a length of white rick rack across the card, 3/4” from the bottom. Glue “make a” and “Wish” cut-outs to the card as shown alternating glue and foam tape.
- Inside: Tear the right edge of a 2 1/2” x 4 1/2” rectangle of blue/purple patterned paper with white swirls and glue to the left side of the card inside back. Glue a length of purple border cut-out across the card, 3/4” from the top. Trace a Starflower shape onto lavender tapestry paper and glue on the left side of the border. Glue “Happy Birthday” cut-outs under the flower.