Get Well Soon
By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Repurpose the used Fresh Cut Foil Tags & Labels backing sheet to create more labels from patterned paper.
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card
- Fresh Cut Paper Pack
- Fresh Cut Stamp Set
- Heartfelt Greetings Stamp Set
- Fresh Cut Foil Tags & Labels
- Fresh Cut Ribbon Collection
- Turquoise Stickles Glitter Glue
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock-black
- 3”x4” Clear Acrylic Block
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Cut the card to 5” square and place the fold at the top. Cover the card with the large flower paper. Ink the edges of a 5”x 1 1/2” strip of red swirl paper with black ink. Glue across the card center.
- Trace the large label shape from onto blue swirl paper and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue over the border. Stamp the large flower with leaves stamp onto yellow floral paper. Stamp just the blossom a second time. Cut out the entire image and glue to the center of the label. Color the stems and leaves with the glitter glue and let dry. Cut out the second blossom and foam tape over the first blossom Add dots of glitter glue to the center of the flower. Let dry.
- Knot a length of yellow dot ribbon and glue to the flower stem. Stamp a small red foil tag and glue to the top right corner of the label. Glue a knotted length of black ribbon to the top of the tag.