By: LeNae Gerig
Create the spooky Halloween card using punch-outs, bat brads and a metal Brad Buddie™and Dazzles™ stickers.
- Finished In a Flash Halloween Kit (link)
- Dazzles™ Trick Or Treat Stickers (link)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Lavender cardstock (link)
- Place the card with the fold on the side. Cover the card with green paper. Secure a black bat to the top left edge of a 2 3/8” x 6 1/2” orange border paper and glue to the right edge of the card. Glue a 1/4” x 6 1/2” orange striped paper strip and glue next to the fold.
- Glue a length of black ribbon to the right of the orange striped border next to the fold. Adhere a Dazzles™ stitched border to the right of the black ribbon. Glue an orange bow to the top left of the black ribbon. Adhere “got candy?” Dazzles™ to the green area at the card top.
- Mat a 3 1/4” x 3 1/2” rectangle of black cobweb paper with lavender paper, leaving a 1/16” border and secure “Boo!” Brad Buddies to the bottom and a black bat to the top right. Glue a large purple spider punch out to the center. Glue the matted rectangle 1” from the bottom and 1/4” from the right edge.
- Inside: Cover the card inside back with green paper. Glue a 1 1/2” wide orange striped border to the top. Adhere “Trick or Treat” Dazzles™ stickers to the orange label punch out. Glue over the edge of the orange striped border. Glue a black bow under the label. Glue an oval spider punch-out and glue to the bottom right corner. Back a small lollipop with orange striped paper and glue extending from the left side of the spider.