paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum > All Albums > PJmeemaw's Profile > Albums

Some of the cards I've made
Most of these use PW papers, but not all.
Calendar easel card using winter wishes artful card kit.
Another card/calendar using winter wishes artful card kit.
Wanted a Thanksgiving card that was a bit more masculine, so I "messed" with this one. I think it turned out ok. Main paper is from the masculine...
A strawberry shaker card I made for my cousin. The papers are from PW, but I couldn't tell you which paper pack.
An easel card I made as a challenge, I used the PW music die.
Step card i made a few years ago for Thanksgiving that has received mega likes and shares on pinterest.
A bunch of "quick" cards I made this summer to get some "back stock" ready.
Wish i knew how to straighten these pictures up. You will have to turn your head. ;)
My first stamped card where I used the chi I lights. You should be able to see the light on the lighthouse.
Can't remember the name of this card. It's one Teresa did on her most recent CD, only with different papers.
A card for a friend of mine who just graduated with a nursing degree.
Tri-fold card that I can't remember what papers I used.
This was a color challenge (blue and yellow) and I decided to make a 1/2 easel card into a calendar.
Just a portion of the 60 cards I made at Christmas time using a 6x6 pad and sketches.
My grand niece loves pandas, so I'm always trying to find a new panda idea. This one was from last year and done with a center step card. She loved...
(Sideways--sorry). The background paper was created by using a mixture of distress ink colors directly onto the white stock, then stamped with a wet...
These are not PW papers, but I got the diagonal gatefold card from one of Teresa's CDs. Once figured out how to do them, I make up lots of them to...
inside of the card using north country paper pack and paper tole. This card uses "boxy squares" for this effect. I will try to think of the name of...
front of card using north country paper pack and paper tole.
Masculin card using papers from Premier Tole 0615. Liked them so well, I ordered another set. The old clock paper tole just blended so well!!
ariel easel card
Andrew's superman card
Card i made for my sister