paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum > All Albums > LindaH61's Profile > Albums

HOTP Projects (Full Album)
Cards and such made from primarily HOTP products.
Summer Scrapbook Elements sent to Rhonda Aug Swap 2014
Collection box I made for DH
Finally finished from PS Dazzle kit of 2011. Love it, but really... I ended up using my new Labels and Greetings Stamp set and die set.
Simply Ann 5/27/14 cased card. Kindred Spirits is really soft and beautiful to use.
June Week 1 Color Challenge 
I love the coral and pink mixed with the black and the aqua/water  - fantastic! 
After watching today’s Webisode, I...
So this is another effort. Much less grungy in the process of making it, but I do like the look a little better.  
Supplies: Blue/Purple/Green Stripe...
May Week 4 Challenge Inside 
supplies:  same as front plus Birthday Greetings Stamp Set, Black HOTP EP, hand cut banners.
May Week 4 Mixed Media Challenge Front of card 
Supplies: Pretty Posies PP, Diecuts, Brads; ranger Distress Ink -white and Powder Blue; DyLusions...
Spring 2014 ATC Swap set #2. I JUST got this cute die from Technique Tuesday (wish PW sold them) and wanted to use it. Perfect size for ATC. So I...
Spring 2014 ATC Swap. This is my first set (ever). I made the background by spraying my new Dylusions sprays into a paperback novel (Dragonflight)....
Circle swap for March 2014. After seeing the talented pool I was in, I decided to challenge them with a center fold card. Very beautiful! Well done!...
Card #5 stacked word technique. Same foam under layer. I got the thought bubble effect on all these cards by using a banner template from PW and...
Card #4 stacked word technique. Loved this one too. I cut the shadow out of fun foam to give the dimension. Glue pen used. PW papers worked...
Cherry cobbler ep from SU to match PW papers
Card #3 stacked word technique. LOVED the outcome.
Card #2 with stacked word technique. This time I used a glue pen to adhere; much better
The inside. Not sure I like the stamping... Oh well.
Inside of card
After watching a Jennifer McGuire tutorial, I wanted to use the idea for a MB swap card. I used xyron for adhesive b/c I thought it would be fast,...