paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum > All Albums > pennyd's Profile > Albums

Use all my PW stamps Challenge
I started a challenge on the message board to use all of my PW stamps - not the same ones over and over. My only real "rule" is that I need to use at least 3 stamps from each set.
small pumpkin stamp and Jewel toned solids along with a crafter's companion stencil.
The small butterfly stamp was heat embossed using a mix of Zing neon embossing powders.
Telephone small stamp set.  Used papers from the Dots, Checks, Stripes and Plaids paper book.  I love the blue and white, but thought it needed...
The Chick small stamp set.  The background is a Prima stencil and Copic markers using the Tim Holtz distress spritzer.  I stamped the chick onto...
Dinosaur small stamp with papers leftover from Linda H's card swap kit.  The layout is from OWH.
Bicycle and love tree small stamps
Chick small stamp.
Dress small stamp
Heart to heart stamp with HOTP butterfly die.  The background on this is also embossing paste on Crafter's Companion Flower Frenzy stencil.
Simply Susan stamps colored with Copics.  The background is embossing paste with a Crafter's Companion stencil, I love how it came out.
Inside of Simply Susan card
Cupcake small stamp, Birthday Greetings stamp, Finished in a Flash birthday papers/brads.
Heart to Heart stamps, gold color me, butterfly die
Just a little greeting stamps, color me papers, jewel dazzles
Gold color me, distress inks, butterfly dies and Simply Susan stamps
I used Distress inks, Simply Susan stamp set and butterfly dies
I made the black/white background for an on-line stencil class.  Gypsy Jewels papers, new Flower Dazzles and Just a Little Greeting stamp.  The...
Noeworthy stamps, HOTP papers rectangle and Love dies.  I tried to do the blackboard technique, looks pretty cool in person.
Used Noteworthy stamps and HOTP papers.
I used a die to cut out a heart shape and used it to mask part of the sunburst stencil which I inked with Distress inks.  I then filled the heart...
inside of card - the heart is the mask I used on the front of the card.
Inside of love card using Heart to Heart Greeting.
I'm taking a class on stencil techniques and this is one of the ways to use my stencils.  I used Delicate Pattern script stamp with white EP, then...
Made with sentiment stamp (not sure which set) and January '14 PS dies.
Made with Delicate Pattern and Heartfelt Greeting stamps.