Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum > pennyd

Conversation Between pennyd and jen0925
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. jen0925
    07-04-2011 11:43 AM
    jen0925
    Hey Penny:

Thanks for your comments on my wreath. Lady if you only knew how backed up I am with my kits.... But I love the uniqueness of the projects and I don't want to miss any. That is why I keep them coming. I stopped the Card Making kits for a little bit but I started having withdrawals. Those are good fun especially when the creative brain has gone on vacation, know what I mean. I also stopped the Scrapbooking ones too. I'm getting those as they go on sale. BTW I'm happy I did the BlogHop cause now I'm following Mary's blog and I am loving her You Tube Videos. Shes making me wanna buy a Cricut now. Where I will put that thing in my little Apt, I have no idea. Enjoy your weekend!

Jen
  2. jen0925
    03-23-2010 05:32 PM
    jen0925
    Penny that is too funny! Please tell me you don't go to Trekkie conventions dressed up as a Klingon or Vulcan?? LOL Those kinds of Trekkies are too extreme. BTW you do have a life! One filled with the joy of crafting...the next best thing to heaven. Time to go play. I just got some alcohol inks. I found them at the local craft store and I was so giddy to see them and I bought a few. Now I want to have some messy fun experimenting with them. TTYL
  3. pennyd
    03-23-2010 01:50 PM
    pennyd
    Jen, thanks for all the kind comments on my creations! I appreciate feedback, it helps me grow in this craft. My favorite was Voyager, although I love them all. In fact, through Netflix, we have watched every episode of every series - neither me, my husband or my kids have a life!
    Thanks again, Penny
  4. jen0925
    03-18-2010 08:51 PM
    jen0925
    Penny:

I loved your Scrapbooking Friends page. I think its cool you are a Trekkie cause I am too. My favorite series was The Next Generation. I tried to get into DS9 and Voyager, but I was not so much into those. They were too different from TNG. Did you see the latest Star Trek movie? It was phenomenal. I know they are working on a sequel coming soon. I can't wait!