paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum > pennyd

Conversation Between pennyd and Patti Prince
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. pennyd
    02-03-2012 06:20 PM
    pennyd
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I would go for a lighthearted theme - the last thing anyone wants in boot camp is for something to make them cry! I'm thinking Popeye, little sailor boys or bears or even do the front in a more traditional army them (cammo, etc) and then the inside could be "Oops, wrong service! " Hope this helps, I'd love to see what you come up with!
  2. Patti Prince
    02-02-2012 12:45 PM
    Patti Prince
    Hi Penny, i was wondering if you could help me out. i need to make a card for my co-workers son who just entered Navy Boot camp and i have no idea what to put on it. he is in need of letters and such, a little lonely and being away from MOM LOl
  3. pennyd
    05-15-2011 09:14 AM
    pennyd
    Hi Patti! Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my cards! Brightened up a cold, rainy day for me. The never ending card is amazingly easy, I've been making them for a couple of years now. However, the first day of this week of webisodes gives the easy instructions. I'd love to see one that you have made. You can embellish as much or as little and it is always beautiful.
  4. Patti Prince
    03-25-2010 11:24 AM
    Patti Prince
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dTRzb96XVo

Here is a u-tube viedo on how to make it. I got the orginal instruction from card maker Magizine blog that shows pictures.
    I love learning new things. and Thank you for your wonderful comments on all my pictures
    Patti