paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum > pennyd

Conversation Between pennyd and live4paper
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. pennyd
    05-27-2014 04:44 PM
    pennyd
    Thank you for the stamp set - I'll think of you every time I use it.
  2. pennyd
    05-19-2014 05:41 PM
    pennyd
    I don't and you are too kind, I'd love to have it, thank you!
  3. live4paper
    05-19-2014 05:23 PM
    live4paper
    I have doubles of Boxer's Butterfly Garden stamp set...love to send it along with my papers tomorrow if you don't have it already.
  4. pennyd
    05-16-2014 05:37 AM
    pennyd
    Thank you again for your kind words! Some of those cards were really a stretch for me. The bow on the Simply Susan card is what I call a "cheating" bow. I glued 2 ends together in the middle then wrapped another piece around the front and then folded a piece and glued it on the back for the tails. I've bought a couple of different bow makers, but they are all difficult. The bee card is Color Me paper and I used Hero Arts neon inks. Some of the color did smudge but I used sponge daubers and the pointed make up qtips to color.
  5. pennyd
    02-02-2014 03:46 PM
    pennyd
    Thanks for your wonderful comments on my cards. The one you asked about - the black paper is glimmer paper which I heat embossed with clear embossing powder using one of the stamps in the Noteworthy set. The other stamps I heat embossed with white powder. I'm so glad you liked that card - I wasn't sure about it as I struggle with collage type cards. If that didn't answer your question, let me know!
  6. live4paper
    04-30-2013 04:05 PM
    live4paper
    Thanks for sharing your scrapbook pages. I really enjoyed them. I too have a son Ben, 15 years old, so that was fun to see and think of him as 19 or 20.