paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum > supermum

Conversation Between supermum and jen0925
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. supermum
    06-13-2011 01:01 PM
    supermum
    Looking forward to getting it Jen, I was late getting mine out too and I had to cheat a little as I just couldn't get my image smudge free!!
  2. jen0925
    06-10-2011 03:34 PM
    jen0925
    Hi Michelle:

Great news! I finally finished your May card for the swap. I came home from a little weekend away and light bulb went off for what I wanted to do. I didn't use one of the techniques listed, but I did something else. Still matched the theme. I'm just frustrated it took me so long to think of! I will be sending it off to you this weekend. Hope you like it. I do!

Jen
  3. supermum
    12-07-2010 03:22 AM
    supermum
    Thanks Jen I'll have funlooking through the catalog, I quite fancy the scalloped template at the moment!! The east coast of Ireland is the worst hit, we're not so bad on the west yet! We're just not used to this kind of snow & ice but with last year being the same I think we better get used to it!!
  4. jen0925
    12-01-2010 05:22 PM
    jen0925
    Michelle:

Congrats! You won the runner up prize on the PW contest. Awesome Job! That card you entered was great. Hope you are keeping warm. I've been seeing pictures of the snowfall going on over the pond. Its amazing!
  5. supermum
    11-30-2010 05:29 AM
    supermum
    HeyJen my cardstock is usually 200gsm or more, as I make big cards I don't want them not to stand proud!
  6. jen0925
    11-27-2010 10:40 AM
    jen0925
    Hey Michelle:

I have a question for you. What weight is the cardstock you use for your cards? I noticed with the one you sent me recently for the Gotta Have it Swap that it felt heavier than mine. I really liked it and have been trying to figure out what paper I should get to make my cards a little sturdier.

Let me know...I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Jen
  7. supermum
    07-18-2010 05:30 AM
    supermum
    Jen will you post a picture of the card you sent me for the July Swap as I can't find my camera, just hope I didn't leave it behind after our hols!! Thanks a mil