Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum (http://www.paperwishes.com/forum//index.php)
-   Templates Plus (http://www.paperwishes.com/forum//forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   December 2012 Template - Design Took Kit 3!!! (http://www.paperwishes.com/forum//showthread.php?t=3117)

JudyH 12-07-2012 12:03 PM

December 2012 Template - Design Took Kit 3!!!
 
Mine JUST arrived. I think this just might be my favorite of the design tool kits yet. There are 11 shapes: 2 flowers, 2 tags, 5 labels and 2 Cut-aways. I love the red ripple holographic paper they sent with it too. Gonna have to get some more of that!

Of course the down-side to having my templates delivered to my work address is I will be worthless the rest of the day. I wanna play!!!

fabyon 12-07-2012 12:48 PM

I hear ya, you'll be playing when no one is looking ! eh eh ! :D

SamB 12-07-2012 02:03 PM

I didn't know there WAS a design tool #3!!!

JudyH 12-07-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabyon (Post 43336)
I hear ya, you'll be playing when no one is looking ! eh eh ! :D

Yes, this evening I was bemoaning the fact that I didn't get into programmer mode until almost time to leave for the day and my husband told me I shouldn't have my orders delivered to work. What does he know anyway? LOL

fabyon 12-07-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyH (Post 43342)
Yes, this evening I was bemoaning the fact that I didn't get into programmer mode until almost time to leave for the day and my husband told me I shouldn't have my orders delivered to work. What does he know anyway? LOL

Just ignore him, craft outsiders don't get us ! ;) :D

Irishlady 12-08-2012 07:23 AM

Sam, there's a no. 4 as well. When Allie was with us, she told us that they'd be out in January. Now that Judy's told what set 3 has, I want them now!! I can't wait to see what 4 is like. Those 2 sets are at the top of my going to buy list. Judi

JudyH 12-08-2012 03:16 PM

Oh, a #4 too?? I can hardly wait!

fabyon 12-08-2012 03:30 PM

I was checking on the B2B website to see if it's showing but I couldn't find it, maybe I blinked ! lol

Irishlady 12-09-2012 03:31 AM

Fab, I think they're keeping these 2 design tools a secret. Its either to surprise us or torture us. I haven't figured out which yet. All I know is that I'm anxious to get them. If I remember correctly, Allie said that there were 2 new sets coming. It makes sense since the first 2 were shown together. Judi

JudyH 12-09-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishlady (Post 43360)
Fab, I think they're keeping these 2 design tools a secret. Its either to surprise us or torture us. I haven't figured out which yet. All I know is that I'm anxious to get them. If I remember correctly, Allie said that there were 2 new sets coming. It makes sense since the first 2 were shown together. Judi

Well, the cat's out of the bag now! I'll bet there is another one. When the first two came out, one of them was in a personal shopper kit as well. That was a good thing too, because when I first saw them I didn't think I'd like them and probably would not have bought one if I hadn't received one in a kit. Of course, I saw the error of my ways and bought the other one immediately. :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2014, Hot Off The Press, Inc.