View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:45 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

I hit the send button to fast. Here, hopefully, are the pictures. Also, I wanted to mention that in this club you get two techniques for each stencil but you can use them on any stencils. You are building a repertoire of techniques.

The first stencil is roses in a stained glass window and the second is the snowflake. The roses where done two different ways. In the first the stained glass window was left off and it was colored with chalk ink pads. The second one was colored with metallic cream chalks. The same stencil; two different ways. So far I only have the one picture of the snowflake stencil and it was dry embossed on card stock than sanded. I don't have my second snowflake posted yet.

The second kit contained the hearts border stencil and a beautiful Lilly. The hearts stencil was used to make a bookmark and it was colored with smooch inks (the ones in the nail polish type bottle). Than a card with a pocket on the front was made to hold the bookmark The lilly was dry embossed on parchment paper and gilded with gold staz-on. There are two other examples that I haven't done yet. One is of the lilies using embossing powders and heat setting and the other is of two of the hearts. They are embossed with versamark than heat set and colored with chalk.

The third kit contained a stencil of three potted plants and a beautiful corner treatment stencil. I did not work on that one yet. The three potted plants are colored with metallic chalks. The second idea is to paper piece the planter of only one plant (the one on the left) and than color the leaves with green stickles. I did not do the ideas for the corner treatment yet but one example is to make an embossed frame out of it and the other idea is to use it with gel pens. If I do make the other examples I will post pictures but I don't have any gel pens yet.

Blessings,
Kat
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00089.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	3549   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00092.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	3550   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00106.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	3552   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00109.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	3553   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00111.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	3554  

Last edited by kittykat; 05-06-2012 at 02:33 AM.