View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Sounds like many of us have the same things on our list for the New Year. Like Sam, I no longer make resolutions. When I do I have immediately set myself up for failure. Yes, Sam, intentions or goals seem a bit less intimidating. My list includes these three:

1. Spend some time doing paper projects for myself like making those scrapbook pages I've been meaning to finish. I've collected all these pics and mementos and have done nothing with them. I need to put these memories together before they are lost.

2. Start using more of my stash: embellishments, paper, embossing folders, etc. And I have new stamps that I haven't ever used. I, like many of you, keeping hoarding those beautiful jewels, buttons, flowers, papers etc. I know, it's hard to let go!

3. Maybe my best goal, I would like to start my own blog. It just seems such a complicated task as I'm not that tech savy. But I guess I won't know if I can do it till I try, right?! I've looked at some of your sights and they look so great. I think I just need the courage to step out of my box.
The Following User Says Thank You to KarenH For This Useful Post:
pennyd (01-02-2014)