View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 08:44 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Default Craft Room

OK, just as I promised. Took my pictures and here are the four walls of my craft room.
Photo 1 - My work area, peg board has ribbons on spools, stickles, templates, all sorts.
Photo 2 - Punches hanging on bathroom door, drawers full more punches and other stuff. Oversized punches on top of drawers.
Photo 3 - Closet full of paper and other stuff, more punches hanging on the door, Cricut, cutting die and embossing folder corner. Notebook 1 has 81/2 by 11 templates, Notebook 2 new stamp organization, Notebook 3 Old stamp organization. Been getting rid of a bunch of stamps so I am re-organizing them into a new notebook. As I use the stamp I put it in the notebook and after two years, the stamps that have not made it into the new notebook are also going. Upper cabinet full of Cricut cartridges.
Photo 4 - Continuation of Cricut and cutting die corner, storage for scrap paper. Ink storage in old cassette holder.

Hope this isn't too much information. Would love to see others post their pictures here.

Daria
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Room1.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	6033   Click image for larger version

Name:	Room2.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	6034   Click image for larger version

Name:	Room3.jpg