View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 09:23 PM
Paper Wishes Regular

Pics 1 & 2 :My crafting desk shares my laundry area in front of a big window now covered because of my photosensitivity with my immune illness. I put up this shelving unit in front of the window, rescued from my daughter who did not want it on top of her dresser. It works to have some things within close reach. I love that my stamps are now organized into the plastic dvd size cases and on shelves in front of me.
The left and right 'wings' of the table are detachable with fold down legs, made by my hubby. One problem is I cannot access the drawers under the right wing, easily, so they are not useful for scrapbooking. I have ribbons hanging on the rope on the left and other embellies including feathers on the right side of rope. The Silhouette is handy on the desktop with room there to bring my laptop to work beside it.
Most of the 12 x 12 paper is on the table top unit to the left -reachable. Punches, inks, little bottles, Silhouette mats, paper cutters etc are in the left side bank of drawers and more storage in the unit under the left wing.. And the brown large cabinet over on the left is full too.... with bigger stuff. '
Buttons up on the shelf, use a stool to hop up there.

Pic 3 is a little shelving unit behind my chair up against the dryer. Its handy.

Pic 4 & 5 are more paper storage and cardstock scraps in file folders, both on floor under the table wings.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scrap work area (14).jpg
Views:	58
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	6049   Click image for larger version

Name:	Scrap work area (15).jpg
Views:	55
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	6050   Click image for larger version

Name:	Scrap work area (5).jpg
Views:	56