paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum > Papercrafting Chat

Old 06-13-2014, 07:24 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Smile Sharing Crafting Area Pictures

We would like you to share pictures of your crafting areas. It could be small or big, it could be your kitchen or dining room table, it could be a corner in your living or family room. The projects that are being posted are posted by very talented folks and we are interested in seeing where these projects are being created. Hope you will play along. Will be posting mine soon. I just have to take some pictures.

Have a wonderful day,
Daria

http://wysiwyg73.blogspot.com/
Old 06-13-2014, 08:44 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Default Craft Room

OK, just as I promised. Took my pictures and here are the four walls of my craft room.
Photo 1 - My work area, peg board has ribbons on spools, stickles, templates, all sorts.
Photo 2 - Punches hanging on bathroom door, drawers full more punches and other stuff. Oversized punches on top of drawers.
Photo 3 - Closet full of paper and other stuff, more punches hanging on the door, Cricut, cutting die and embossing folder corner. Notebook 1 has 81/2 by 11 templates, Notebook 2 new stamp organization, Notebook 3 Old stamp organization. Been getting rid of a bunch of stamps so I am re-organizing them into a new notebook. As I use the stamp I put it in the notebook and after two years, the stamps that have not made it into the new notebook are also going. Upper cabinet full of Cricut cartridges.
Photo 4 - Continuation of Cricut and cutting die corner, storage for scrap paper. Ink storage in old cassette holder.

Hope this isn't too much information. Would love to see others post their pictures here.

Daria
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Room1.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	6033   Click image for larger version

Name:	Room2.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	6034   Click image for larger version

Name:	Room3.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	6035   Click image for larger version

Name:	Room4.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	6036  

Old 06-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Daria, Your craft room is set up so nicely. It really seems like a fluid space where everything has a logical place. I must say that I want to play in your closet ! It looks liked a lot of my favorite things in there . I will post mine this weekend when my husband can help me get the pictures up to the posting. I can't do it myself most of the time, argh! I just looking at craft space pictures. It's so fun to see everyone's process...and the toys and goodies that THEY can't live without as opposed to mine, fun, fun, fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to live4paper For This Useful Post:
bbcmom (06-13-2014)
Old 06-13-2014, 06:19 PM
Paper Wishes Regular

OK, here's everything. The first one is "clever" storage of ribbons, flowers, and jewelry making supplies. The next is storage for smaller paper packs, honey pop, some adhesive bottles and my xyron machines (letter and 6x6 I think). I also have my paints in the flip top desk. The next is whwere I'mm trying to store my machines. My humungous Cricut Imagine, Cameo, Sidekick, and Texture Studio are all trying to reside here. Finally my desk. This is all paper and drawers for inks, sprays, die's, emellies galore, Dazzles, and who knows what else. This is...was...our dining room. Crafting was more important to me and my husband didn't care. We just weren't dining room people. Hope you all enjoy the pictures of MY craft space .
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	craft1.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	6043   Click image for larger version

Name:	craft2.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	6044   Click image for larger version

Name:	craft3.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	6045   Click image for larger version

Name:	craft4.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	6046  

Last edited by live4paper; 06-13-2014 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:07 PM
Paper Wishes Regular

You are so right, who needs a dining room? It makes a great crafting room. Looks so organized and neat. You have lots of things to play with. Oh, and you are welcome to play in my closet.

The Following User Says Thank You to bbcmom For This Useful Post:
live4paper (06-13-2014)
Old 06-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Paper Wishes Regular

Cute, thanks Daria! You may come and play at my house any time too .
Old 06-13-2014, 08:00 PM
Swap Organizer

OK, you both put me to shame! I'm posting just a pic of my work desk for now - I was working on a card swap for Daria I think. I am a crafting slob, I love everything neat, but it stays that way for 10 minutes. I'll post more later. Looking at the picture now, it actually looks better than the current mess.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	phpALSRqRPM.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	6047  

Visit my blog: http://www.pennydouph.blogspot.com/
Old 06-13-2014, 08:30 PM
Paper Wishes Regular

Penny, I love it! It looks like your having a productive creative time. I wish I could keep my stuff out at arms reach. I find that a little annoying really. My space is sort of in a walk through spot. Our house is a very small ranch and my space is the room you have to walk into or through to get anywhere. When my son was little and he had his friends over things on my desk would disappear all the time. Sometimes I'd find his friends just hanging out on my desk. I should have taken pictures of that ! I still have stickers stuck on my desk from that era .
Old 06-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Paper Wishes Regular

Oh this is great! Thanks for posting your pics!! Penny, I think our spaces all look like that when in the process, and everything looks so handy for you. Ok my turn..
Old 06-13-2014, 09:23 PM
Paper Wishes Regular

Pics 1 & 2 :My crafting desk shares my laundry area in front of a big window now covered because of my photosensitivity with my immune illness. I put up this shelving unit in front of the window, rescued from my daughter who did not want it on top of her dresser. It works to have some things within close reach. I love that my stamps are now organized into the plastic dvd size cases and on shelves in front of me.
The left and right 'wings' of the table are detachable with fold down legs, made by my hubby. One problem is I cannot access the drawers under the right wing, easily, so they are not useful for scrapbooking. I have ribbons hanging on the rope on the left and other embellies including feathers on the right side of rope. The Silhouette is handy on the desktop with room there to bring my laptop to work beside it.
Most of the 12 x 12 paper is on the table top unit to the left -reachable. Punches, inks, little bottles, Silhouette mats, paper cutters etc are in the left side bank of drawers and more storage in the unit under the left wing.. And the brown large cabinet over on the left is full too.... with bigger stuff. '
Buttons up on the shelf, use a stool to hop up there.

Pic 3 is a little shelving unit behind my chair up against the dryer. Its handy.

Pic 4 & 5 are more paper storage and cardstock scraps in file folders, both on floor under the table wings.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Scrap work area (5).jpg
Views:	52
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	6051   Click image for larger version

Name:	Scrap work area (8).jpg
Views:	49
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	6052   Click image for larger version

Name:	Scrap work area (14).jpg
Views:	53