paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum > Papercrafting Chat

Old 05-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

I think we are all alike! I have a very large craft room with two big tables and lots of counter and storage space. I teach classes two days a month, so I have to "clear off" in time for that. But----in between----my work table is littered with everything I have used in the past week, might use, or just got in and want to look at it! Good thing I have to clean up regularly so I can find important things. I lost my bone folder three weeks ago, and today I found it under my pad of grid paper! AFTER I had purchased a new one! I love the papercrafting, and I rationalize my expenses by saying it's cheaper than therapy. p.s. I spend way too much time on the message boards too. LOL Kay
Old 05-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Kay,
I also spend a LOT of time on the MB and reading or watching tutorials... I should just craft instead of watch others do it! LOL.

When I finished posting my NSD project it was 3:00 in the morning, but I was so wound up, I stayed up cleaning up my workspace. It actually looks better than when this whirlwind weekend of crafting started! And I too found a missing stamp set, as well as $20 bill I had one time stashed in a craft organizer... I left it there. You just never know when you will need it.

"Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it". Julia Child
The Following User Says Thank You to LindaH61 For This Useful Post:
katie (05-05-2014)