paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum > Personal Shopper > Premiere Dazzles

Old 06-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Die-Cut Diva

Thanked 2,760 Times in 2,097 Posts

JUDY!!! Hi! I love your card. YESSS, come back and play with us. You have been working too hard, no wonder your creativity ran away - all work and no play. Take out whatever you like to color with and color something... even digitally color something. Maybe that will get your inner child coaxed out of her corner!

"Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it". Julia Child
The Following User Says Thank You to LindaH61 For This Useful Post:
JudyH (06-15-2014)
Old 06-18-2014, 08:51 AM
Webisode Watcher

Wow Linda! I just started going through my dazzles again yesterday! I had a drawer that was so stuffed I couldn't close it anymore, so I made some index dividers and now have THREE photo boxes full of dazzles. Shame on me! So many duplicates!! I usually try to work up the kits as soon as I get them, but I do have a drawer of those, as well, that I need to go through and finish. My organization bug bit me last evening and I got quite a bit done, but always so much to do when one wants to just make cards! I don't have the grand kids today, so think I will get in there and do some more. Have a great wednesday!
The Following User Says Thank You to PJmeemaw For This Useful Post:
LindaH61 (06-18-2014)
Old 06-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Die-Cut Diva

SOOO, my DH was feeling lonely after my extended stay with my DD, and yet I am desperate for crafting time - SO VERY BEHIND! So here is my solution this week... I started on Monday taking 4 dazzle kits and all the fussy cutting/backing of dazzles that is time consuming I got that work prepared by adhering them to proper papers and then while spending time with DH watching a show together I got them all trimmed down. Next day I could assemble the cards- and prep 4/5 more kits ... And so on. I haven't caught up making the cards quite yet, BUT by Sunday I should have a BUNCH to post here. I like this plan!

"Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it". Julia Child
The Following User Says Thank You to LindaH61 For This Useful Post:
bbcmom (06-27-2014)
Old 06-26-2014, 09:43 PM
Paper Addict

What a great idea, Linda!
The Following User Says Thank You to JudyH For This Useful Post:
LindaH61 (06-27-2014)
Old 06-27-2014, 04:17 AM
Master Crafter

Thanked 4,189 Times in 3,619 Posts

I like that idea. I don't like to just sit and watch TV so it would work for me. TFS.

I didn't sleep much last night, but I got a few solid hours of overthinking done...
The Following User Says Thank You to bbcmom For This Useful Post:
LindaH61 (06-27-2014)
Old 07-07-2014, 07:45 AM
Die-Cut Diva

Hey - does anyone have the Batik patterned papers? Turns out I somehow MISSED buying that pp and I would LOVE to get it but discontinued. I would gladly do a 6x6 pp swap for something you may want (more of) if you have and would share... PM me. Thanks!

Old 07-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Master Crafter

Thanked 4,189 Times in 3,619 Posts

Linda - I'm in the same boat as you. I really like that paper pack and I wish they would bring it back. I know you can get the digit format but it's just not the same. Maybe if we ask them they will bring it back.

I didn't sleep much last night, but I got a few solid hours of overthinking done...
Old 07-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Paper Addict

I also really like the Batik paper pack. I only have bits and pieces left from PS kits. I have the digi pack, but I only use that for digital scrapbooking. I agree, it's just not the same because you don't get the depth of color when printing the digital papers.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:12 AM
Webisode Watcher

bbcmom I know what you mean by looking at all the lovely kits but don't want to use them because because because. I have started photo copying the paper so I always have the original (I put an O on the backside to designate the original) then for the decoupage.. dazzles ect I can just order when needed.
I have such a large collection of kits that I have not wanted to cut into and "ruin" the beautiful paper. lol I have put all the papers into my regular supply and have put the kit brochures in a folder so I can quickly look through and perhaps pick a project then put together the needed accessories. Works for me and takes up less space in my very small crafting space.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:18 AM
Die-Cut Diva

I don't get a good result printing on my home printer. I even bought one specifically with that in mind, but it leaves lines at every pattern repeat and that just BUGS me. I have tried printing in small swatches, but still get those lines at the pattern repeat.