paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum > WE LOVE PAPER WISHES! > This Week's Webisode

Old 07-17-2017, 07:42 AM
Dazzle Dreamer

Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,302 Posts

My Florabunda review... (I have this collection).

Let me be blunt.

It's a two of everything collection. neither here nor there.

so, you have 8 unique topper sheets, BUT 2 of them are to create 4 little trinket projects and a third is full of ~ 1" die cuts. leaving 5 unique gold foiled toppers sheets x 2 to work with your 16 sheets of printed (8 patterns x 2) adorable scorable. The 16 sheets of foiled kraft cstk - very pretty BUT not uniquely tied to the toppers/printed AS (possible exception are the all-over butterflys and lace border) AND the foiled craft color is WARM, the craft printed color on the adorable scorable and toppers is COOL, if you know what I mean.
Big promo for mat-tastic adorable scorable is that you are now able to do all those cool stamping/inking techniques that you could not do/difficult to pull off on a coated adorable scorable - yet, not one sample of the inspiration sheet, nor this video takes advantage/uses this property.

so, I've moved the foiled craft cstk to the specialty cstk portion of my craft room (...and I've never separated out pieces of an HD collection before) to be used wherever. trinket sheets get shipped out to Paige (she can put them together for pass outs at the office). Guess I'll make a couple of pop-up box cards with the niblet sheets.

quickly the collection boils down to 8 (x 2) sheets of printed AS (cstk) and 5 (x2) gold foiled, toppers. craft with white and pastels is a favorite color combo for me - love the look, but after segregating out the fluff - not much left and I'll have to re-introduce gold to be able to coordinate with all the toppers.

2 cents: Just not very cohesive and I 'wanted' to luv it.
The Following User Says Thank You to scrapbookingstation For This Useful Post:
Rosie (07-18-2017)
Old 07-17-2017, 09:39 AM
Dazzle Dreamer

Thanked 1,478 Times in 1,140 Posts

Just watched it, I agree Lee...loved the foiled kraft too but not the cool tones paired with it at all. Did like the matt finish though, sooo much easier to ink. Not tempted to buy. Would buy foiled kraft though separately.
bbcmom (07-17-2017), Rosie (07-18-2017), scrapbookingstation (07-17-2017)
Old 07-17-2017, 10:38 AM
Webisode Watcher

I did get the notice of the wow for monday on saturday. But haven't had a chance to watch it .
Old 07-17-2017, 11:27 AM
Master Crafter

Thanked 4,165 Times in 3,599 Posts

I did watch it too and I agree with Heather...would be willing to buy the foiled craft if sold separately...do like that look.

I didn't sleep much last night, but I got a few solid hours of overthinking done...