paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum > Swaps & Challenges > General Swap Information

Old 03-18-2014, 08:49 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Default Swap Questions

I would like to get involved in the monthly swap but I have a few questions. I tried to find basic rules for the swaps, and I'm sure they are here somewhere, but since I am message board challenged I haven't been able to find them so:

1. If there is a list of rules and your know where they are please send me the link to the page.
2. If there is not list of rules could you answer the following questions

1. The cards are to be such that the recipient can use them?
2. Do we include and envelope? (I would anyway, but I want to know what is the norm).
3. How is the best way to mail it?
4. Do I send a list of supplies used and instructions how to make the card with the card?
5. I assume I should use PW products?
6. And all the rest of the questions I had but can't think of them. I really do need to start writing everything down.

Thanks.

http://wysiwyg73.blogspot.com/

Last edited by bbcmom; 03-18-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:25 PM
Swaps Organizer

Daria - 'rules" are posted in the same section as this thread - go up to the top of this page, click where it says General Swap Information in pink (a bit to the left of the Welcome, bbcmom on the right) and it will take you to the section and from there you can look through the thread titles to see the ones pertaining to swap rules.

1. The cards should be left unsigned inside so that the recipient can use it. You can put your "made by" on the back, like Hallmark does!
2. Envelopes should be included.
3. Mail it however you like but do your best to ensure that it is marked don't fold or bend and suggest putting a piece of cardboard in the envelope to help keep it from getting torn up!
4. You can send a list of supplies and instructions if you'd like, am sure recipient might like to know, but it is not a swap requirements.
5. On this message board, for ALL swaps and challenges you are asked to use products carried by Paper Wishes as much as possible. We understand some items will be from the creator's 'stash' though.
AmzdByHsGrace (03-19-2014), bbcmom (03-18-2014)