paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Forum > Personal Shopper > Scrapbooking

Old 07-02-2013, 05:38 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Talking July Scrapbooking PS -AWESOME!

I have been a subscriber for a few years now, and this month I have two comments.

1. Thank you Paulette, for making sure our PS papers are always wrapped in plastic. My mailman delivered my July kit to my front yard -in a garden, under some tall greenery. I found it a day later after several rainstorms came thru the area. Because of your care in packaging, my product was SAFE. My mailman may not be though!

2. I LOVE the kit this month. Wow, fantastic papers! Wow, fantastic projects! I am such a big fan of this subscription!

Thank you!
Old 07-02-2013, 09:41 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

OMG! That sounds about like my mailperson leaving one of my craft supplies package wedged next to my mailbox out by the road! Anyone could have come along and picked it up! Needless to say I complained to the Post Office! It may not mean a lot to some people but being on a budget like hubby and me, we try to spend our money wisely...
I am so happy your package was ok... I would have been sick if it had been me and it got ruined...
God bless
Nyoka
Old 07-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Paper Wishes Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Irishlady

I thought I was the only one who had a mailman in the idiot category. Mine leaves packages hanging from the mail box no matter what the weather is. Also so every body who's in the same category take it. They must be giving a class in how to ruin packages at the post office these days. Judi
Old 07-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Paper Wishes Regular

Wow. Ditto. Mine has left my PS envelopes wedged between the box and the post. That's why I started having them mailed to work instead of home.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Paper Wishes Regular

Send a message via AIM to gramajackie

I must be one of the lucky ones. My mail lady is great, she beeps her horn to let me know I have a package, she comes and picks them up personally when I have them going out. If there is bad weather she puts them inside the door out of the rain or wraps them in plastic to protect them. I always give her a nice bonus at the Holidays.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:28 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with package problems. My mailperson left a package that had 12x12 papers, die cuts and specialty papers in a cardboard package also inside the very large envelope bent up inside my mailbox to make it fit and I called the post office and they said the package did not say do not bend. My husband was even angry about this one. It was way to big too go in our mailbox. psf
Old 07-21-2013, 06:20 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Dangers of mail order I suppose, but I know I would take care if it was me doing the delivery. My regular carrier does a great job, never leaves packages outside or bent up. I guess I got spoiled. She also happens to be a former neighbor and a friend. I have learned to check everyday out by the road for packages if I am expecting stuff!
Old 07-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Swaps Organizer

Had to add my two bits here, as just Friday had a conversation with the postmaster who told me " do not fold" and " do not bend" are two different things to postal workers...do not fold means don' t put a crease in it but that means they can still BeND it to get it in your post office box...he said mark it do not fold or bend; keep package flat! Seems kind of dumb to me but...
Old 07-22-2013, 02:51 AM
Paper Wishes Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Irishlady

I've had the large envelopes with my Dazzles kits marked do not bend bent in my mail box. I finally had the post office keep all packages there & I'd pick them up. I've also had packages stolen because they were hung on the mail box. Now I know my PW goodies stay nice. I wish almost every day that my good carrier Joyce was still working. She was in a bad accident & is now disabled. Judi