|Candy Holder — By: LeNae Gerig
- Fill the box with candies and replace the lid. Draw four black
dots on each side of the box bottom and lid sides with the black
- Wrap the ribbon around the box bottom, pull the ends even above
the lid and knot to secure. Trim the tails to 1”, then cut
an inverted “v” into each end. Glue the ribbon flower
centered on the knot. Use the letter stickers to personalize the
box front as shown.
Project reprinted from Your
Name Goes Here.
Designer Tip: This acrylic box is perfect
for a gift—fill it with a favorite candy for a Valentine’s treat
or make several and hand them as your child’s party (you can always
adjust the ribbon color to fit a theme!).
- 1 1/8” x 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” clear acrylic box with
- 7/16” black ball & stick letter stickers
- 1” wide black/white gingham ribbon flower with green satin
- 12” of 5/8” wide black/white gingham ribbon
- medium point black paint pen
- red candies