|Peach & Blue Floral Thank You Card — By: Teresa Welch
- Soft Nostalgia paper pack (link)
- Playful Flowers 3-D papier tole die cuts (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels template (link)
- Teal Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Stamp & Punch stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Bahama Blue Memento Dew Drop ink pad (link)
- Flower brads (link)
- 3-D foam squares (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" blank white card (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with Soft Nostalgia coral paper. Ink the edges brown. Trace and cut the designer label from Soft Nostalgia stripes and ink the edges brown. Insert a blue flower brad in each end, then glue to the card, extending off the upper edge as shown. Trim the excess.
- Punch out the die cuts for the orange- and blue-numbered flowers. Place #1 and #2 from the orange-numbered set and #1 from the blue-numbered set along the lower edge as shown. Stack the remaining pieces from both sets on the first three, placed as shown, with foam squares between the layers.
- Trace and cut the small designer label from Soft Nostalgia blue paper and ink the edges brown. Mat on Soft Nostalgia brown paper with 1/16" borders. Stamp the oval frame in blue and “thinking of you” in brown. Attach to the larger label with foam squares, then place Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Trace and cut the bracket label from Soft Nostalgia blue paper, ink the edges, and glue to the inside. Trace and cut the art deco label from Soft Nostalgia yellow dotted paper, ink the edges and mat on Soft Nostalgia brown paper with 1/16" borders. Insert a flower brad in each end, then glue to the large label. Punch out the flower border die cuts and assemble. Glue to the label and place Dazzles™ as shown.