|Rose Album — By: LeNae Gerig
- 6x6 Sara’s Surface album (link)
- Roses & Pansies Pyramid Papier Tole (link)
- Tan Swirly Flowers paper (by the sheet) (link)
- Nonna’s Garden Ribbon Set (link)
- Walnut Ink (link)
- Brown inkpad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Light pink paint
- Paint brush
- Remove the posts from the album. Paint the left half of the cover and the binding pink, front and back. Let dry.
- Tear the paper to 4 ½” wide and ink the torn edge. Glue to the right side of the album, front and back. Trim the paper even with the album edges.
- Use the inkpad surface to apply brown ink to the album edges. Place the album on a covered surface and spritz lightly with Walnut Ink. Let dry thoroughly before turning over and spritzing the back. Replace the posts.
- Tie the ribbon around the front cover, ½” from the binding.
- Assemble the rose frame with foam tape and foam tape to the cover, centered over the torn edge.