|Pink/Green Crystal Circle Necklace — By: Ann Bernklau
Designer Tip: The crystals on this necklace all come in one self-adhesive piece, making it easy for you to create a gorgeous bejeweled piece without painstakingly placing each crystal.
- 1 7/8” circle glass tile (link)
- Pink/Green Clear Swirls (link)
- Metallic Silver StazOn® (link)
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer (link)
- Bail (link)
- Satin cord (link)
- Craft sheet (link)
- Place the tile back side up on your craft sheet. Apply a coat of silver StazOn® and let dry. Apply the crystals to the front of the tile.
- On the back of the tile, attach a bail at the top with crystal lacquer and let dry completely (several hours or overnight).
- String the satin cord through the bail to complete your necklace.
Copyright © 2015 by Hot Off The Press, Inc.
Sign up for email updates
Enter your email address below to get an email when we update Friday Freebies.