|Daisy Magnet Frame — LeNae Gerig
- 3”x4” ivory satin frame with a 2”x3” oval
- 3/4” wide silk daisy blossoms
- 1/12” wide yellow gingham wired ribbon
- light yellow paper
- 1/2” wide self-adhesive magnet
- low temperature glue gun
Designer Tips: Looking for a quick and
easy idea for a wedding favor? This functional magnetic frame can be altered
to coordinate with the colors of your wedding, or use it as a baby shower
- Using a glue gun, glue 15 silk daisy blossoms around the opening
in the frame.
- Computer journal your names and wedding date onto light yellow paper.
Crop the journaling and place it in the opening in the frame.
- Cut a 7” strip of yellow gingham wired ribbon. Glue the ribbon
strip to the back of the frame and trim to the desired length, cutting
the ends into an inverted “V”.
- Cut a 3” strip of magnet and adhere it vertically on the back
of the ribbon behind the frame.