|Shades of Autumn Necklace — By: Katie Hacker
- twenty-eight 6mm faceted green bicone glass beads
- fourteen 6mm faceted yellow bicone glass beads
- twelve 14mm fluted brown cylinder glass beads
- 8mm faceted brown round glass bead
- twenty-eight 7mm silver spacers
- 20mm 2-hole silver circle bead
- 12mm 2-hole silver circle bead
- 19” length of silver bead stringing wire
- two silver crimp beads
- silver lobster clasp
- silver split ring
- Attach the clasp to the wire with a crimp bead loop (see below for instructions).
- String a green bead, a spacer, a yellow bead, a spacer, a green bead and a cylinder on the silver bead stringing wire. Repeat this pattern for a total of six sets.
- String a green bead, a spacer, a yellow bead, a spacer and a green bead. String one hole on the large circle bead, one hole on the small circle bead and the round brown bead. String the other hole on the small circle and the other hole on the large circle.
- Repeat the beading pattern so the necklace is symmetrical. Attach the split ring with a crimp bead loop.