|Vintage photo album — Designer: Susan Cobb
- Sara’s Surfaces 6 x 6 album (link)
- Lost & Found Paper Stack (link)
- Rich & Spicy Ribbons (link)
- Timepieces (link)
- Adornments (link)
- Game Spinners (link)
- Corners (link)
- Keyholes (link)
- Sprocket Gears (link)
- Ornate Plates (link)
- Antique pewter chest keys (link)
- Brown ink pad (link)
- StazOn Metallic Copper ink pad (link)
- ¾” round punch (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Wire cutters (for trimming brad prongs as needed)
- Black pen or computer printer
- Font: Sudestada
- Ink the album brown, then ink the metal pieces, album cover, and paper edges with metallic copper ink for a unique look.
- Cut a 6” square of words paper and a 3½”x4½” piece of music note paper, tear 2 edges on the music note paper. Center the words paper on the front of the album and glue the music note paper to the bottom left. Cut a filmstrip and glue1” from the bottom of the paper.
- Glue the inked timepieces and title to the album front, as shown. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the filmstrip and glue a gear to the bottom. Thread the keyhole and key with ribbon, tie in a knot and glue to the left of the album.
- Use the copper inkpad to color the edges of the album and the screws.