|Butterfly Wishes Card — By: Lodell Halvorson
Designer Tip: Use the bubble cap to highlight a colored-in area on your project.
- Boutique Paper Pack (link)
- Boutique Ribbon (link)
- Artful Collection Rubber Stamps (link)
- Timber Brown StazOn ink pad (link)
- Vintage Label Punch (link)
- Metallic Cream Chalks (link)
- EC Shape Studio Circle (link)
- Circle Bubble Caps (link)
- Corner Rounder Punch (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Blank white 5”x6 1/2” card (link)
- Cosmetic Sponge
- Cut card to 4 3/8”x4 3/4” and turn so the fold is on the left. Cover with green herringbone paper. Cut off-white paper with design in the corner to 4”x4 1/2” so the brown butterfly is on the bottom and the blue design shows on the card. Round corners and mat with brown paper with 1/8” borders. Round corners on brown paper. Glue to the card.
- Stamp label image with brown ink on the right side of the card.1 1/4” from the top and 1/4” from the right. Stamp image again on light part of the same type of paper and color in with metallic cream chalks.
- Align stamped and chalked image in the Shape Studio circle punch. Place the bubble cap over paper in the punch and place the plastic piece on top. Close the lid and press down to punch and adhere paper and cap. Glue over the stamped image on the card so that they line up.
- Stamp “Wishes” on off-white paper with brown ink. Line up vintage label punch and punch oval label. Sponge ink around edges. Punch vintage label with brown paper. Glue the oval piece to the brown piece and foam tape to the card 3/4” from the left side and 1” from the top.
- Tie 1/4” brown stitched ribbon and 1/4” pink sheer ribbon around the left side of the card and tie knot. Trim the ends.
Copyright © 2017 by Hot Off The Press, Inc.
Sign up for email updates
Enter your email address below to get an email when we update Friday Freebies.