|Love Card — By: LeNae Gerig
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Paper (link)
- Cardmaker’s Earth’s Palette Creative Kit (link)
- Girls Paperie Chipboard Alphabet (link)
- Girls Paperie Die Cuts (link)
- Girls Paperie Trims (link)
- Brown inkpad (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- White cardstock
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover with blue dot paper. Tear a 3” wide strip of pink text paper and ink the torn edges. Glue across the center of the card and trim even with the card edges.
- Glue the large green edged heart on the left side and the large blue edged tag, with a brown brad secured at the top, on the right. Glue the brown script frame onto white cardstock and trim around the edges to mat. Glue a “V” die-cut inside the frame and secure a small brown flower with a blue mini brad. Glue the frame overlapping the left side of the blue edged tag.
- Foam tape a small clock between the heart and frame. Glue a length of folded ribbon to the top of the “L” die-cut and foam tape to the heart. Foam tape an “E” to the blue edged tag. Glue a bow to the left side of the bottom torn edge.
- Inside the card: Tear the top and bottom edges of a 2”x3” rectangle of pink text paper. Ink the edges brown and mat with blue dot paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Ink the edges. Foam tape the small heart at the center and glue a lower case “u” to the center. Glue the rectangle to the inside back bottom right corner.