|The Big Forty Card — By: Paris
- Cover card front with the burgundy portion of the tape measure paper,
trim to size. Tear a 1/4” strip of the large basket-weave section
of the tape measure paper and glue across the card front as shown. Cut out
a tape measure from the paper and glue it across the card front as well.
- Use the template to cut a tag from tan paper. Chalk the edges with brown.
Tear a portion of the tape measure paper that includes burgundy, basket-weave
and tape measure and glue it across the tag.
- Cut out the toolbox and hinges from the Workbench Ephemera collection.
Attach them to the card front as shown.
- Cut out the “4” and the “0” from the Ephemera
collection; chalk and ink the edges. Attach to the tag with foam tape. Glue
the tag to the card front to overlap the toolbox. Cut out the knife from
the Workbench Ephemera collection and add to the card front, overlapping
- Use a mixture of uppercase and lowercase alphabet stamps to stamp your
message on the card front.
Card by Paris Dukes, reprinted from Workbench
Ephemera. These 480 workbench images are printed on paper, parchment and
vellum for texture and dimension. Simply cut or tear them out and attach them
with adhesive, brads, eyelets or stitching. You can chalk them, edge them
with ink, stipple them, age or distress them for a shabby chic look. Great
for masculine scrapbook pages and cards.$9.99.