|Thinking of You card — By: Susan Cobb
- Sew Cute paper pack (link)
- Wood Buttons (link)
- Mini Wood Spools (link)
- Sew Sweet Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Layered labels Template (link)
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- foam tape (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots, (link)
- 5” x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- pink acrylic paint
- small paint brush
- With the fold at the left, trim the card to a 5” square. Cover the card front with green patterned paper, and then ink the edges brown.
- Glue blue rickrack across the top and bottom of the card front as shown.
- Use the template to trace a bracket frame A onto striped paper, a bracket frame B onto blue plaid paper, and a vintage sign B onto pink/white floral paper. Cut them out and ink the edges brown. Foam tape the labels layered together in a stack and glue centered to the card front.
- Add stickers as shown, except for the flower stickers.
- Paint the thread spools and buttons pink and let dry. Write or computer print “Thinking of you” onto green patterned paper. Trim so the words are centered on a 4” long strip, and the same width as the thread spools. Ink the edges brown.
- Wrap the ends of the paper around the spools so the green side is up and the words are across the center between the spools and glue in place.
- Add blue rick-rack around the paper on the spools. Glue overlapping the labels as shown.
- Finish the buttons with thin strips of green paper instead of thread. Zots™ buttons to card front as shown.
- Back flower stickers with pink or blue paper, trim edges and glue as shown. Zots™ ribbon as shown. Repeat the look on the inside with a decorated label and stickers.