|Happy Anniversary Card — By: Susan Cobb
- Cardmaker’s Classic Creative Pack (link)
- Black Swirls and Flourishes Dazzles™ (link)
- Sheer & Silky Ribbons (link)
- 3mm Clear crystal stickers (link)
- Black ink pad (link)
- 5" x 6 1/2" blank white card (link)
- Pen knife (link), cutting mat (link)
- White cardstock
- Black pen or computer printer
- Font: Corinthia Professional
- Ink the edges of a 3 ¾” x 5 ¾” charcoal burlap rectangle and mat on red textured paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue centered to a 5” x 6 ½” black textured rectangle and ink the edges. Glue sheer black dotted ribbon across the matted rectangles, 2 ½” from the bottom, securing the ends at the back with glue. Glue a knotted ribbon across the upper left corner, securing the ends at the back of the paper with glue. With the fold at the left, glue the matted rectangles even with the card front.
- Ink the edges of a 3” x 5” red/black words paper and mat on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Mat again on onyx glimmer, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue centered to the matted rectangles on the card front.
- Back the large swirl Dazzles™ with white vellum and trim around the edges. Back the closed areas of the large flourish with white vellum and trim around the edges. Glue the Dazzles™ to the red/black words paper rectangle, as shown. Embellish the stickers with clear crystals.
- Write or computer print a greeting on white vellum. Trim into a rectangle and ink the edges. Mat on red textured paper and glue centered at bottom of the card front.