|You're Sweet card — By: LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: The bright and cheery summer card is full of color and dimension with sparkly Dazzles™ stickers and 3-D foam tape.
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Sweet Treats Dazzles™ gold (link)
- Pink Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Serendipity Paper Pack (link)
- Serendipity Ribbon Set (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Pen knife (link)
- Place the card fold at the top. Cut 1” from the bottom edge of the front flap. Cover the card front with blue dot paper. Mat a 6”x 3¼” rectangle of blue floral paper with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the center of the card front. Glue a length of pink dot paper across the green floral rectangle.
- Back the Dazzles™ candies and ice cream cones using small pieces of different colored patterned papers. Use small scissors to cut close to the sticker edge. Glue and foam tape the Dazzles™ across the ribbon. Adhere “You’re Sweet” Dazzles™ at the bottom right corner.
- Inside: Cut a 6½”x1½” strip of paper from the blue scalloped border paper and glue the scallops to the bottom inside back. Peel the Dazzles™ cherry border from the backing sheet and place up-side-down. Use a pen knife to place the largest pink Jewel Dazzles™ on the back of each cherry. Turn the border over and place just above the scallop border.
- Cut a 4½”x2¼” rectangle of green floral paper and glue to the inside back. Glue a 3½”x1½” rectangle of white cardstock to the center. Cut both ends of a 2¼”x¾” rectangle of pink dot paper with inverted “v’s” on each end to make a ribbon shape. Glue to the center of the white rectangle. Adhere “Enjoy” Dazzles™ to the strip.
Copyright © 2016 by Hot Off The Press, Inc.
Sign up for email updates
Enter your email address below to get an email when we update Friday Freebies.