|Best Wishes Card — By: Susan Cobb
- Cardmaker’s Icy Rainbow Creative Pack (link)
- Die Cut Wildflower Toppers (link)
- Nonna’s Garden Ribbons (link)
- 4-way stylus (link)
- Flower Soft Glue (link)
- Flower Soft: peony pink (link), sunshine yellow (link)
- Small container
- Zots™ (link)
- 5 x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Font: Porcelain
- Black pen or ink jet computer printer
- White cardstock
- With the card fold at the left, cover the card front with light pink textured paper. Glue a 5” x 6” dark pink flourishes rectangle centered on the light pink textured card front. Glue the die cut floral border across the card front, 5/8” from the bottom. Write or computer print “Best Wishes” on the oval die cut above the flowers. Use the stylus to push the die cut flowers through from the back of the oval, then shape the petals. Repeat for three more die cut flower pieces as shown.
- Open the sunshine yellow flower soft and pour some into your small container. Use your fingers to break up any lumps in the flower soft, and fluff it. Apply small dots of Flower Soft Glue to the flower centers on the oval die cut, then pour the yellow flower soft over the areas of glue. Tap off the excess flower soft and pour all the yellow back into its original container.
- Now fluff the peony pink Flower Soft. Add small dots of glue to the petals, just sparingly—do not cover the petals completely with glue. Add the pink Flower Soft over the glue on the petals. Tap off the excess back into the container. Repeat with glue and Flower Soft for the remaining die cut flower pieces and let dry. Glue the oval centered on the card front, 5/8” from the top.
- Glue or foam tape the die cut flowers and leaf cluster to the oval and border as shown. Zot™ a ribbon to the oval and top of the border.
- Inside the card: Glue a 5” x 1 1/5” dark pink flourishes rectangle centered across the inside. Cut the remaining piece of the border in half, then glue to the ends of the rectangle.
- Write or computer print “For a very Happy Anniversary” on white cardstock and trim to a 2 1/8” x 1 7/8” rectangle. Mat on dark pink flourishes paper leaving a ¼” border. Glue centered over the rectangle as shown. Glue the remaining flower die cut piece over upper left corner of the words block.