|Orange & Pink Thinking Of You Card — By: Teresa Welch
- Serendipity Paper Pack (link)
- 4 Seasons 8"x8" cardstock (link)
- Pretty Pleated Flowers template (link)
- Stamp & Punch stamp set (link)
- 6¼"x9¾" oval paper doilies (link)
- Bamboo Leaves Memento Dew Drop ink pad (link)
- Lilac Posies Memento Dew Drop ink pad (link)
- Yellow Ochre Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Citrus Brad Pack (link)
- Pretty Petals #1 flower punches (link)
- Pretty Petals #3 flower punches (link)
- Scallop-edged scissors (link)
- Cosmetic sponges
- ½" Ultra Clear Tape (link)
- Glue stick (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" blank white card (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover with lime cardstock. Cut a 6¼"x4¾" Serendipity small flowers paper and glue centered on the card. Cut a 3"x5" Serendipity pink dots paper and mat the long edges on lime cardstock with ¼" borders. Trim with the scallop-edged scissors, then glue to the card, 3/8" from the right edge. Cut 5¾"x2" lime cardstock and trim the left end in a “V.” Glue across the card, 1" from the lower edge with the right edges aligned. Stamp “thinking of you” in lilac as shown.
- Cut a 4"x4¼" section of the doily from one end and place on scrap paper. Lightly sponge yellow ink over the doily piece, then green ink. Glue to the card, aligning the right and bottom edges. Trace and cut two Penelope flower strips from Serendipity. Fold and secure with tape. Use a ½" square of tape to attach to the doily, then place a second ½" tape square on the flower top. Punch the two pointed blossoms, one each from Serendipity pink dots and turquoise dots papers. Assemble the flower, then insert a lime brad in the center. Place on the flower center.
- For the inside: Cut a 4¼"x4¼" Serendipity turquoise dots paper with the scalloped border along the bottom and glue centered on the inside. Cut a 7/8"x5" lime cardstock and trim the right end in a “V.” Glue across the turquoise paper, aligning the left edges. Cut a 13/8"x4¼" section of the doily edge, sponge with yellow and green, and glue below the cardstock strip.
- Stamp the 2¼" square in lilac on Serendipity pink dots paper, cut out, and mat on white cardstock with 1/8" borders. Stamp “just because” in lilac on lime cardstock and trim to 1½"x¾". Glue centered on the square and glue to the strip. Punch three sets of flowers from lime cardstock and Serendipity pink dots paper. Assemble and insert a brad in the center of each, then glue.