|Fireworks Celebrate Card — By: Teresa Welch
- Noted Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: red, black (link)
- Red Ripple paper (link)
- POW Glitter Papers Set #2 (link)
- Fireworks Dazzles™ Red Glitter (link)
- Rouge Sparklets (link)
- Red Glitter tape (link)
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6 1/2" white card & matching envelope (link)
- For the card front: Open the card and trim 1 1/4" off the front opening edge. Close and turn with the fold at the top. Cover the front with gold glitter paper. Cut 6 1/4"x3 1/2" Noted tan paper and mat on red cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue centered on the front. Place glitter tape across the front, 3/8" from the bottom. Cut 6 1/2"x 1/4" ripple paper and use double-stick tape to secure to the center of the glitter tape.
- Cut one 2 5/8"x2 5/8" and two 1 1/2"x1 1/2" Noted black writing papers. Mat each on red cardstock with 1/32" borders. Place a large Dazzles™ fireworks burst on the large square and a small burst on each small square. Foam tape the large square in the center and glue a small square on each side, slightly tucked under the large square. Place a small sparklet on each.
- For the inside: Cut 6 1/2"x2 1/4" gold glitter paper and glue along the bottom. Cut 6 1/2"x1" Noted black writing paper and 6 1/2"x 3/4" ripple paper. Glue the ripple paper to the center of the writing paper, then place glitter tape on the center of both. Glue 1/4" from the bottom.
- Trace and cut a banner from Noted black writing paper, then mat on red cardstock with 1/32" borders. Place the Dazzles™ “celebrate” on black cardstock and trim to 3"x 5/8". Mat on gold glitter paper with 1/32" borders, then glue centered on the banner. Glue to the lower border, aligning the right edges. Cut 3"x2 7/8" Noted black writing paper and mat on ripple paper with 1/8" borders. Mat on red cardstock with 1/32" borders, then place a large Dazzles™ fireworks burst in the center. Glue at the center top and place the remaining Dazzles™ as shown.