|Get Well Soon Card — By: Lodell Halvorson
Designer Tip: Layer 2 colors of flower Dazzles™ together to create a sparkly border along the scalloped paper. You can embellish the Papier Tole with flower Dazzles™ too.
- Serendipity Paper Pack (link)
- Serendipity Ribbon Set (link)
- Playful Flowers Papier Tole (link)
- Flower Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- Green Cardstock (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Place the card with the fold on the left. Cover the front with the pink polka dot paper. Cut a 4 1/2”x6” rectangle from the bottom left corner of the dark teal paper. Align edges without scallop pattern to top right corner of card front and glue.
- Cut 3 ¾” square from the light teal paper. Mat with green cardstock leaving 1/8” border on 3 sides. Adhere square 3/8” from top of card and flush with right side.
- Follow the directions on the Playful Flowers Papier Tole to create 3-D focal. Accent the center of each flower with flower jewel Dazzles™.
- Place “Get Well Soon” Dazzles™ on green cardstock and trim to 2 ½”x3/4”. Mat on pink polka dot paper leaving 1/8” border. Adhere to card 1 ¼” from bottom and ½” from right side.
- Decorate dark teal scallop pattern with pink flower jewel Dazzles™, alternating between the 8mm and 10mm size. Accent each 10mm pink flower jewel Dazzles™ by placing small 5mm teal flower jewel Dazzles™ in the center.
- Using a 7 ½” ribbon, tie a bow and adhere bow to the bottom left corner of your light teal square.
Copyright © 2016 by Hot Off The Press, Inc.
Sign up for email updates
Enter your email address below to get an email when we update Friday Freebies.