|Snowflake Window Card — By: Teresa Welch
- Fresh Frost 6"x6" Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstocks: navy, dusty teal
- Snowflakes small stamp set (link)
- Christmas Stamp & Punch stamp set (link)
- 32 Frosty Flakes 3-D Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels template (link)
- Winter Delights Ribbon (link)
- Green or teal embroidery thread
- 3mm silver pearl stickers (link)
- 5mm silver pearl stickers (link)
- 3 Snowflakes cutting dies (link)
- Fluid Chalk ink pads: Dark Brown (link), Chambray (link)
- Die cutting machine (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Washi tape, any style
- Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Glue stick (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6"x5" Fresh Frost teal dotted paper and glue centered on the front. Open the card and place the large snowflake cutting die centered on the dotted paper. Secure with washi tape, then die cut the card. Close the card.
- Cut two 1"x5" Fresh Frost blue striped papers and mat the left long edge of one and the right long edge of the other on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap a 1½" ribbon around the strip with the right edge matted, 1" from the top, and glue the ends to the back, then glue the strip to the left front.
- Knot one end of a 4" ribbon and glue the knot to the front at the lower right. Glue the right striped paper in place, wrapping the ribbon end to the back of the strip before securing. Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Attach to the first ribbon at the upper left with tape.
- Use the template to trace and cut squared tag A from Fresh Frost tan snowflakes paper. Mat on navy cardstock with 1/32" borders, then stamp “beauty of the season” near the top with Dark Brown ink. Stamp a ¾" snowflake near the bottom with Chambray, then foam tape the tag below the bow. Punch out a 1" tan and a ½" aqua foil snowflake. Foam tape the ½" snowflake to the 1" snowflake, then attach to the bow center with tape. Place pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut two 1¾"x1¼" Fresh Frost blue striped papers and mat the long edges of each on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered along the left and right edges as shown. Cut 4"x4" Fresh Frost navy tapestry paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the center.
- Punch out 2½", 1¾", and 1" foil snowflakes. Stack with foam tape between the layers, then close the card and foam tape the stack centered in the window. Open the card. Trace and cut bracket label B from Fresh Frost tan snowflakes paper and stamp “season’s greetings” in Dark Brown and a swirl on each end in Chambray. Mat on teal cardstock then foam tape to the lower right corner. Place pearls as shown.