|Wonders of the Season — By: Talia Sanderson
Designer Tip: Use a marker to create faux stitching without the work of a needle and thread.
- Winter’s Delight Paper Pack (link)
- Red cardstock (link)
- 5/8” lime crepe ribbon (link)
- 3/4" teal button (link)
- Blank white 5”x6 ½” card (link)
- Brown ink pad (link)
- Brown marker (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- White string or thread
- Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 5”x6 1/2” red cardstock and glue to cover the card. Ink the edges brown.
- Cut 4 3/4” x 6 1/4” Winter Delights green striped paper. Ink the edges brown and glue to the center of the card. Cut 4”x5 1/2” Winter Delights red dot paper, ink the edges brown and glue to the center of the card.
- Using a brown marker, draw “Xs” to create the faux stitching over the red cardstock and the green striped paper.
- Wrap the ribbon around the right side of the card and glue in place.
- Cut out the “Wonders” label and foam tape 1” from the top edge of the card.
- Fold a 10” length of ribbon making two 1 1/2” loops. Glue along the ribbon and just fellow the label. Thread the button with string and glue in the center of the folded ribbon.
Copyright © 2016 by Hot Off The Press, Inc.
Sign up for email updates
Enter your email address below to get an email when we update Friday Freebies.