|Christmas Tree Pyramid Card — By: LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Cut and tuck the branches, layered in their number order. Line up the images on the branches for proper placement. When cutting out the tree branches don’t worry about cutting around every pine needle and branch. The white wallpaper background takes will blend in with the white left on the pine branches.
- Flower Soft Christmas tree Pyramid Card (link)
- Christmas green (link) and Poppy Red Flower Soft (link)
- Flower Soft Glue (link)
- Foam squares (link)
- Small scissors (link)
- Cut out and fold the pyramid tree. Glue the greeting to the inside back of the pyramid. Follow the order of layering the branches with their corresponding numbers. Avoid using foam tape along the top edges of the layers as the tape will get in the way of tucking layers behind one another.
- After finishing the branches and star on the tree, foam tape red bows and the layers on the toys and gifts.
- Apply glue to darker green areas of the tree in patches. Sprinkle with green Flower Soft and tap off excess and return to jar. Let dry.
- Apply glue to each red ball ornament and apply poppy red Flower Soft. Tap off excess and return to jar. Let dry.
Copyright © 2017 by Hot Off The Press, Inc.
Sign up for email updates
Enter your email address below to get an email when we update Friday Freebies.