|Fall Thankful Card — By: Teresa Welch
- Color Me™ Copper Leaves Card Toppers (link)
- Suede papers: Moka (link), Sienna (link)
- Cardstocks: brown, tan (link)
- 22" of ¼" wide brown mesh ribbon (link)
- Well-Preserved stamp set (link)
- Spectrum Noir pen sets: Brown (link), Skin Tones (link)
- VersaMark ink pad (link)
- Copper embossing powder (link)
- 4 round brown brads (link)
- Heat tool (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut moka suede paper to cover the front. Cut out the center of the Color Me™ lacy leaf topper. Color the center area with TN2, the lacy edges with FS6, and the stitched line between them with EB
- Color the veins on the copper leaves with FS6.
- Color one leaf on the topper with TN7 and while still wet, color the shaded areas with TN
- Before it dries, color again with TN7 to blend the two shades together. Repeat on each open leaf. Cut the topper vertically, making a 2 3/8" and a 3 7/8" piece. Glue to the moka suede with the side edges even, leaving 1/4" between the pieces. Insert the brads near the upper edge as shown, then glue the suede paper to the card front.
- Cut a 12" ribbon and place the center below the lower brads. Tuck and wrap it around the two lower brads, cross the ends in the center, then bring them around the outer edges of the upper brads. Knot at the center top. Cut out the Color Me™ “so very thankful” label and color the center with FS6 and the edge with TN7. Cut out the two Color Me™ leaves and color as for the topper leaves. Glue the leaves and Foam tape the label as shown, tucking Foam tape under the leaves’ outer ends. Knot a 4" ribbon and glue just under the upper left label corner.
- For the inside: Cut 1 3/8"x5" moka suede paper and glue vertically, 7/8" from the left edge. Cut 3 1/2"x2 1/2" brown cardstock and stamp the frame and “just for you” in the center. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and use the heat tool to melt the powder. Mat on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on sienna suede paper with 1/4" borders. Wrap a 3" ribbon across the upper right corner and glue the ends on the back. Knot a 2" ribbon onto the first, then glue the sentiment centered on the inside.